Forget selling! Start shopping!
Scrip makes fundraising a breeze. You won’t have to worry about selling a thing.
To fundraise with Scrip, all you have to do is continue making your everyday purchases. Instead of paying with cash, credit, or check, you purchase gift cards to your favorite retailers. These gift cards carry a rebate that go toward your students account. The rebates can add up quickly.
How Scrips works:
- Use the Family Order Form.
- Mark how many you want of each card.
- Write a check for the total value to CPP Band Boosters.
- Turn in by the due date.
- Cards will be delivered around 7 days after order is placed.
- When you are ready to place a new order just go to the CPPBAND website and print off a new order form.
*On the Family Ordering Form it tells you what the rebate will be for each card that is ordered. Refer to the calendar below.
Please contact Danielle Perry email@example.com if you have any questions. My cell is 607-329-0960.
Sales Start: October 15, 2017
This fundraiser will run differently than most. Every three weeks I will send in a new order. Refer to the calendar below for order dates. Your form must be to me on or before these dates. Families can turn orders in to the black box or I will be in the lobby on each of the following dates from 6-7.
Order Turn In Dates (on or before).
December 4 *Last one before the holidays*
More dates to follow after London Trip!